Monday, August 8, 2011

MIA For a few days...


My apologies to my followers....I haven't done my usual posts over the weekend and that's probably going to continue for a few days. I got a message from my previous online book tracker (Visual Bookshelf...hooked up through FaceBook) that they're going away. Permanently. On August 10th. I tried to do the "simple conversion" to Goodreads...but it only grabbed about half my books and none of my reviews. So.....I've been frantically trying to salvage all the reviews that I've done pre-blogging. I'll be continuing to do that until Visual Bookshelf disappears. See you all after the tenth!

Oh and as an incentive to check in with me then....Be watching for give-away posts. I have two books that I'm going to offer up and I've still got the BIG 300 follower celebration give-away in the works! AND if I reach 400 followers before I post the give-away, I promise to make it even more spectacular!

3 comments:

CMash said...

GL with coordinating everything!!
400 followers for you!!! A piece of cake..Your posts are too good not to have 400 followers!!

Karen C said...

WOW - wish you lots of luck with doing all that! I agree - 400 followers shouldn't be difficult for you!

Red said...

Good luck getting all of those reviews! That's frustrating that it's going away. And I'm sure you'll make it to 400 followers in no time.