Sunday, November 3, 2013

Reading Challenge Addict 2014


YES !!! I AM A CHALLENGE ADDICT AND PROUD OF IT!!!

Last year, I told myself I would try to control my reading challenge urges.  BUT, as I soon discovered, once an addict, always an addict  and I find myself trying to complete 33 challenges by the end of December.  I have already begun gathering up challenges for 2014.  So, of course I'm going to have to sign up for the Reading Challenge Addict Challenge.  This challenge support group/group of enablers was the brainchild of two lovely ladies: Cheryl of CMash Reads and Gina at Hott Books.  They are also the Hostesses with the Mostest over at Partner in Crime Tours and Providence Book Promotions.  Last year they have asked me to step in and shepherd our little group of Challenge Addicts.  I took up the reins....and life happened.  I didn't check in as often as I meant to--but the Addict site is still up and running and we're going to give this another go.  For details on the challenge rules and levles, hop on the site above. 

And my Challenge Level?  I 've given up pretending that I'll control myself....Sign me up for the top level, baby.


Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

This year, I will only track my challenges in one spot.  See my 2014 Challenges tab along the top or click HERE to see which challenges have reeled me in this year....


No comments: