Sunday, January 8, 2017

2016 Vintage Scavenger Hunt Winners!


Well, the entries for the 2016 Vintage Scavenger Hunt Wrap-Up and Prize Drawings have closed. I pulled out the Custom Random Number Generator and have selected our 6+ and 12+ prize winners as well as visited the wrap-up posts to find our Grand Prize Winner. After much clanking and whirring, our prize winners are

In the 6+ drawing: TracyK from Bitter Tea and Mystery
In the 12+ drawing: JJ from The Invisible Event

And our Grand Prize Winner, with a full Golden Age card and 37 items from the Silver Age card for a total of 112 items found: Joel from I Should Be Reading.

Congratulations to our Winners (let's have a rousing round of applause)! And thank you everyone who joined me for a year's worth of scavenging. I hope you all are along for the ride again in 2017!

I will contact the winners sometime tomorrow with details on the prizes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One hundred and twelve items?! Joel, you're a machine! Amazing work, my sincere congratulations!

Thanks for running this, Bev - not only was it a lot of fun, I've also won something for the firt time in, like, at least ten years. Woo!

Peggy Ann said...

Congratulations everyone! Go Tracy!

TracyK said...

I cannot believe my luck. Thanks so much for hosting, Bev.