Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Sci-Fi Experience Event


(Cygnus by artist Les Edwards, used with previous permission)


I was so glad to see that Carl V over at Stainless Droppings put up a notice about his Sci-Fi Experience reading event in December-January. I wish I had seen it at the beginning of the month instead of the end--but my life has been pretty hectic and I missed it. So...I'm going to line up my SF TBR stacks so I can join Carl as well as participate in the Vintage SF read in January. I'm going to plan on reading four even though Carl puts no pressure on us to meet certain levels. 

The goal? Just to read, discuss, and enjoy some science fiction.  Low pressure and fun!  So go on and join us!


1. Search for Spock: A Star Trek Book of Exploration by Robb Pearlman (1/12/18)
2. World's Best Science Fiction: 1966 by Donald A. Wollheim & Terry Car, eds (1/9/18)
3. Partners in Wonder by Harlan Ellison [& others] (1/19/18)
4. The Best from Fantasy & Science Fiction Eighth Series edited by Anthony Boucher (1/28/18)


No comments: