Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Life in Books 2017

 
photo credit


Stole this little bit of year-end fun from Adam over at Roof Beam Reader, because why not? Like Adam, I first completed this back in 2010 and it was a great idea he had to do it again. The rules? Pretty simple: answer the questions with books you read this year!


• In high school I was: [Johannes Cabal] the Detective (Jonathan L. Howard)
• People might be surprised: When the Sea Turned to Silver (Grace Lin)
• I will never be (the): Murderer’s Choice (Anna Mary Wells)
• My fantasy job is (on): Star Trek: [The Art of Juan Ortiz] (Juan Ortiz)
• At the end of a long day I need: Thrilling Stories of the Railway (Victor L. Whitechurch)
• I hate it when (there’s): Death in the Wrong Room (Anthony Gilbert)
• Wish I had (a): Ghost of a Chance (Kelley Roos)
• My family reunions are (a): Maniac Rendezvous (Marc Brandel)
• At a party you’d find me with: Mr. & Mrs. North and the Poisoned Playboy (Frances & Richard Lockridge)
• I’ve never been to: The Hidden Planet (Donald A Wollheim)
• A happy day includes: Mistletoe & Mayhem (Richard Dalby, ed.)
• Motto I live by: Let Dead Enough Alone (Frances & Richard Lockridge)
• On my bucket list is: I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today (Dr. Seuss)
• In my next life, I want to have: What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw! (Agatha Christie)

That’s it!  My Life in Books! Want to play along? Share yours (or your link!) in the comments. 

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

I surely hope you will never be the Murderer’s Choice.

Loved the punny titles. :)