Monday, March 25, 2013

Book Bingo: Square #15 (& Challenge Complete)


I just completed Square #15 for the Book Blogger Bingo....and with that I have scored TWO Bingos.  One down the left side and one diagonal--for a total of three Bingos so far.  That also completes my initial commitment to the Book Bingo Challenge.  I decided on sign-up that two Bingos would be my goal and here I am with three.  But don't think I'm done...Oh, no.  This challenge-a-holic is going to try and cover the card.  We'll see how that goes.  Reading those books that "everyone by me" has read is going to be the real challenge....But I do see a couple of Bingos on the horizon.  You can see a complete list of all 38 books that I have read for the challenge so far HERE.


Read 5 Books From Your TBR Pile
1. The Vicar of Wakefield by Oliver Goldsmith (3/6/13)
2. Mary Poppins by P. L. Travers (3/11/13)
3. A Perfect Red by Amy Butler Greenfield (3/22/13)
4. The Lady Vanishes (aka The Wheel Spins) by Ethel Lina White (3/17/13)
5. Unhappy Hooligan by Stuart Palmer (3/24/13)

2 comments:

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

You're doing great, Bev! I just want to make sure that you're following the card right, though ... for the first column, for example, you'd read ONE book to cross off the first square, then you'd have to read TWO books in order to cross off the second square. This means that for the first column, a total of 15 books would have to be read.

Also, the free square isn't a free space. Instead, you have to read a book recommended by another participant.

Does that make sense? I have a check-in going up on the 1st of April that clarifies a lot of this!

Bev Hankins said...

Yes, I realize I have to read new books for each square. I've updated my post above to make it clear that I've read 38 books so far and directing the curious to the complete list.