Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2013


The Alphabet in Crime Fiction is a meme/challenge hosted by Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise. It was first run in 2009 and then again in 2011 and 2012.  I had so much fun the last years, that I'm set to go again.

Here are the rules
Each week, you have to write a blog post about crime fiction related to the letter of the week. Your post MUST be related to either the first letter of a book's title, the first letter of an author's first name, or the first letter of the author's surname, or a crime fiction topic. The key is that it must be crime fiction.  You have a lot of choices and you have choices for your post. You could write a review, or a bio of an author, so long as it fits the rules somehow.

Please check the site
each Monday for the letter of the week (a letter image will be supplied that you can use in your post as well as the meme icon if you wish), and then link your post back to the page. Also go back and put the link to your blog post in Mr. Linky on the Mysteries in Paradise site. Then check to see who else has posted and visit their blog. You will have until the end of the week to complete your mission. The mission begins on April 8--so lots of time to contemplate your first post.
I'm getting set to post Letter A in about a month, how about you? 

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Didn't join last year but thinking about it for this year. Lately I've been having commitment issues so who knows how I'll feel in a week or so....I'm thinking, I'm thinking....

Bev Hankins said...

Yvette: hope you join us!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed doing it last year and managed to complete all 26 letters but I just won't be able to this year as I know I just don't have the time (besides your vintage challenge comes first!) - but I hope to pop in and out occasionally as it is always such fun.

Bev Hankins said...

Sergio: Glad to know you have your priorities straight ;-)