Monday, January 9, 2017

2016 Mount TBR Final Checkpoint Winner






Today was an absolutely crazy day at work (it's graduate student admission season at the university), and I almost forgot that it was time to find a winner for the Final Checkpoint prize.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Link #2!  That means that Jean @ Howling Frog is our winner!  Congratulations, Jean!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.



Thanks to everyone for participating in the final check-in.  I enjoy seeing your progress and the way you fit the titles to the proverbs (for those who did). Thanks as well to all climbers for joining me in scaling those Mount TBR heights in 2016.  Hope to see you on more mountains this year!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Woohoo! Thanks! Mount TBR is always fun and I've never won before! Exciting!

fredamans said...

Congrats, Jean!

Tarissa said...

Congratulations to Jean!